Stand with your family in a queue outside a store, and experience genuine queuing excitement!
Kolejka is a board game illustrating the reality of daily life in the declining years of Poland's communist government. At first glance, your task as a player seems simple: you must send your family to stores and buy all the products on your shopping list. But the problem is that the shelves in the five nearby stores are empty.
Players place their pawns in queues, not knowing which stores will receive products. The tension rises when product cards are exposed, and it turns out that there will be only enough goods for the lucky few standing closest to the store's door. People start shoving ahead, as everyone wants to be first. To push through the queue, players use queuing cards, such as "Mother carrying small child", "This was not your place, sir", "Under-the-counter merchandise". Players must also beware of "Closed for stocktaking", "Delivery error", and the black pawns standing in each queue - speculators. Only those who play their queuing cards most effectively will return home with successfully purchased products.
The product cards represent sixty original objects from the communist era. The neighborhood also has an outdoor market where you can buy anything, but at a high price... unless you manage to get a good deal from the trader. In this realistic board game, you must think on your feet to gain the coveted goods. Kolejka is a true lesson in history with a touch of cynical humor.
Do you have the courage to face the reality of Poland in the 1980s?
- game board
- delivery truck board
- 30 pawns in 6 colors (5 of each color)
- 50 queuing cards in 5 colors (10 of each color)
- 5 shopping list cards
- 60 product cards in 5 colors (12 of each color)
- 15 product delivery cards in 5 colors (3 of each color)
- 5 player assistance cards in 5 colors (1 of each color)
- 1 game opening marker
- 1 market trader marker
- booklet with instructions and historical information.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Contains small parts and/or small parts that can be swallowed.
Images to download
Show logistic info
- Product code: 01374
- European Article Number: 5900511013740
- Weight of the unit box (in kilograms): 1.28
- The size of the outer carton (in millimeters): 262x382x377
- Number of units in the outer carton: 6
- Weight of the outer carton (in kilograms): 7.98
- Size of the unit box (in millimeters): 252x60x367