Roar! Catch the monster
In the game, the players take on the role of the clever Scientists and the running Monster! The board presents a city divided into numerous districts and buildings. Each of these places gives out a characteristic sound to which the Scientists have to listen in order to catch their monsters. The Scientists move their pawns on the board to designated fields. The player who controls the monster has a mobile device, which is the main tool of the game. They move around the same fields as the Scientists, but their movement can only be detected on a screen.
Sounds are your only clues! First sound driven hybrid game for the entire family!
Instruction manual (pdf)
Official website: www.roarthegame.com
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Contains small parts and/or small parts that can be swallowed.
Images to download
Show logistic info
- Product code: 01267
- European Article Number: 5900511012675
- Weight of the unit box (in kilograms): 0.9700
- The size of the outer carton (in millimeters): 265x265x495
- Number of units in the outer carton: 6
- Weight of the outer carton (in kilograms): 6.12
- Size of the unit box (in millimeters): 260x80x260